My date of birth is incorrect - need to update?

Have more questions? Submit a request

If you want to change your profile details (name, address, country of residence, etc) please send us an email at

To update your name you'll need to send one of the following:

Passport (two-page spread)
ID card (both front and back sides)
Driving licence (front side)


Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful