How can I update my address?

Have more questions? Submit a request

If you want to change your profile details (name, address, country of residence, etc) please send us an email at

To update your address we need one of the following documents as evidence:
Utility bill (ie water, gas, electricity, television services, landline phone bills, etc)
Bank/credit card Statement
Council tax bill

Articles in this section

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful